|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
COMPUTER OPRNS SUPPT SPEC (IT/ASC-11)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0332-0018
Perform production support activities in accordance with production job requirements and the production schedule.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operate a variety of computer systems and related peripheral equipment to complete tasks associated with hardware and data preparation, set up, run, verification, printing, back up, and storage.
2. Assist operations personnel, customers, and vendors in problem identification, definition, and resolution.
3. Maintain and control tape inventory. Perform tape rotation activities across all platforms.
4. Manage procedures and methods for tape transportation and shipment.
5. Maintain and update operational records, periodic reports, and other functional documentation.
6. Perform all phases of outgoing mail preparation. Prepare for distribution; and, deliver incoming facility mail.
7. Follow security procedures. Respond to, and report identified security risks.
8. Perform other duties as assigned or required to support the operations environment.
Manager or supervisor of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 03/01/2008||Occ Code: 0332-0018|