February 22, 2014
Performs fulfillment and manufacturing activities and functions that
relate to the sale and distribution of stamps and stamp products to
include but not limited to individual orders, subscriptions, and
provides cancellation services for the USPS and customer products.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
See the Standard Position Description for the Occupation Code given
This section is composed of Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
which are required to satisfactorily perform the tasks of the position.
1. Ability to work without immediate supervision.
2. Safety in performance of duties common to the position.
3. Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations.
4. Ability to read and write.
5. Ability to operate office machines such as a computer, calculator,
copier machine or any other office equipment as appropriate
to the position.
6. Ability to personally resolve problems of a routine nature.
7. Ability to work with others.
8. Ability to proficiently handle stamps, stamped paper, and
philatelic products for customized orders.
Applicants must successfully complete Postal Service Test 730.
Applicants must be able to perform the physical requirements of the
position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Applicants may be required to pass background investigations regarding
their suitability for working with accountable paper.
Applicants may be required to have or obtain appropriate authorization
for operating a forklift or similar industrial equipment.