|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
OCCUPATION CODE: 6955-02XX
Assists with, and performs a variety of routine preventive and corrective services in the maintenance of USPS motor vehicles.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lubricates trucks in accordance with lubrication charts and type of truck.
2. Changes crankcase oil and filter cleaners and cleans case in conformance with instructions and vehicle mileage.
3. Changes tires and makes necessary repairs.
4. Washes and steam-cleans trucks.
5. Assists automotive mechanics.
6. Fuels and oils trucks.
7. Cleans garage, garage office, swing room, and washroom, as assigned.
8. Follows established safe work methods, procedures and safety precautions while performing all duties. Complies with all postal, local, state and federal environmental regulations and policies.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervisor, Vehicle Maintenance, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/03/2012||Occ Code: 6955-02XX|