|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
MAIL HANDLER EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (M7-05)
OCCUPATION CODE: 5704-03XX
Operates a jitney, fork-lift or pallet truck for the movement of mail, and performs other mail handler functions as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates a jitney, fork-lift or pallet truck, as a qualified licensed driver in the performance of transporting mail within a postal facility.
2. Moves empty equipment utilized in transporting mail to storage or staging area.
3. Performs routine safety inspection of vehicular equipment utilized; reports deficiencies.
4. Observes established safety practices and requirements.
5. Performs other mail handler duties when not occupied as a licensed driver.
Supervisor, Distribution Operations, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 5704-03XX|