|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
CUSTODIAL LABORER C (K7-04)
OCCUPATION CODE: 3566-0007
Provides custodial services using a variety of heavy duty power-driven custodial equipment for U.S. Postal Service Headquarters facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates a variety of heavy duty power-driven custodial equipment. Such equipment includes floor machines, buffers and riding equipment such as, but not limited to, sweepers, lawn mowers, and snow tractors or plows.
2. Performs general cleaning duties such as stripping and refinishing floors and shampooing carpets.
3. Cleans ceiling and walls, glass partitions and building fixtures which may require the use of ladders.
4. Performs general ground-keeping tasks including cutting and trimming lawns, bushes or hedges, and cleaning sidewalks and driveways using heavy duty and/or riding equipment.
5. Loads and unloads custodial supplies and equipment, moves furniture and equipment as required to clean.
6. Performs other job-related tasks as assigned.
Reports to supervisor of unit to which assigned or Supervisor, Custodial Services.
Senior Qualified when filled from the same level and occupational group (preferred duty assignment). Best Qualified when filled from any other position.
QPERATING AND FACILITY SERVICES
|Doc Date: 11/16/2012||Occ Code: 3566-0007|