|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
OCCUPATION CODE: 3566-0001
Performs manual laboring duties in connection with custody of an office or building.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs any one or a combination of the duties listed below.
2. Moves furniture and equipment.
3. Uncrates and assembles furniture and fixtures, using bolts and screws for assembly.
4. Loads and unloads supplies and equipment.
5. Removes trash from work areas, lobbies, and washrooms.
6. Tends to lawns, shrubbery, and premises of the post office and cleans ice and snow from the sidewalks and driveways.
7. Stacks supplies in storage rooms and on shelves, and completes forms or records as required.
8. May perform cleaning duties as assigned.
Supervisor, Maintenance Operations, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 02/16/2008||Occ Code: 3566-0001|