|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
OCCUPATION CODE: 3502-0001
Performs various types of manual labor requiring strenuous physical effort and the operation of various types of manual and power equipment. This position provides Services for U. S. Postal Service Headquarters facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Loads, unloads and moves equipment, supplies, furniture, and other items.
2. Constructs modular partitioning, makes minor repairs to furniture and installs wall to wall carpeting.
3. Erects or dismantles steel shelving or modular furniture from prints or sketches.
4. Operates electrical fork lift, jack lift, and other manual equipment in the performance of assigned duties.
5. Operates freight and passenger elevators when moving equipment.
6. Occasionally performs other job-related tasks as assigned.
Reports to supervisor of unit to which assigned or Supervisor, Maintenance.
Senior Qualified when filled from the same level and Occupational group (preferred duty assignment). Best Qualified when filled from any other position.
|Doc Date: 11/16/2012||Occ Code: 3502-0001|