|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
STAMP FULFILLMENT SERVICES CLERK (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2375-0014
Performs fulfillment and manufacturing activities and functions that relate to the sale and distribution of stamps and stamp products to include but not limited to individual orders, subscriptions, and provides cancellation services for the USPS and customer products.
This position is limited for use in Stamp Fulfillment Services (SFS)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Operates canceling, imprinting, affixing, over-wrapping, and inserting equipment.
2. Operates other machines in support of primary duties.
3. Cleans and makes minor adjustments to machines.
4. Opens mail containing checks and cash deposits for orders.
5. Controls mail order and prepares for processing.
6. Fills customer orders for stamps and stamp products which can be rapidly handled in assembly line fashion.
7. Tears, affixes and cancels stamps for stamp products or other cancellation services.
8. Assembles stamp orders against order process sheets ensuring stock is properly inventoried and documented for accountability.
9. Wraps and packs orders for mailing
10. Maintains necessary file, records and reports related to stamps and/or stamp products and subscriptions.
11. Assists in identifying problems related to handling accountable stamps, stamped paper, and philatelic products; assists with inventory maintenance related to stamp stock, fills and verifies requisitions for these items.
12. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties which may include dispatch and routing activities associated with stamp products and its inventory.
Supervisor at Stamp Fulfillment Services
|Doc Date: 04/15/2005||Occ Code: 2375-0014|