|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
SCHEMES & SCHEDULE CLK (P7-07)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2350-08XX
Provides current scheme, schedule, and routing information, as required by the distribution function, to efficiently route mail and meet dispatch schedules.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives changes to distribution schemes, updates all records and files with the pertinent change information and notifies the appropriate distribution and dispatching points.
2. Receives changes to both surface and air transportation schedules and routes; updates all related records, and notifies the appropriate mail processing locations.
3. Participates in test letter programs and complies information that supports recommendations for changes in scheduling and routing.
4. Answers inquiries relative to the dispatch and routing of mail.
5. Prepares instructions for the proper pouching, labeling, and routing of mail.
6. Reviews notices of missent mail or other mail processing irregularities and notifies the units involved relative to the correct distribution, labeling, routing, and dispatching of mail.
7. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 2350-08XX|