|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
PHILATELIC CLERK (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2345-02XX
Performs functions related to philatelic sales for philatelic items by individual orders or by subscriptions and for first day covers and other cancellation services.
This position is for use in the Philatelic Fulfillment Service Center only.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs any one or a combination of the duties listed below.
2. Opens mail containing checks and cash deposits for orders.
3. Controls mail order and prepares for processing.
4. Fills orders for a limited number of stamps or other philatelic items which can be rapidly handled in assembly line fashion. Fixed credit will not normally exceed $30,000.
5. Tears, affixed and cancels stamps for first day covers or other cancellation service.
6. Assembles stamp orders against order process sheets.
7. Wraps and packs orders for mailing.
8. Maintains necessary files and records related to mail order, subscriptions, or first day cover sales.
9. Assists in maintenance of an inventory of stamps, stamped paper, philatelic products, and supplies and fills requisitions for these items.
10. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor in the Philatelic Fulfillment Service Center.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 2345-02XX|