|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
RETAIL SALES CLK POSTAL STORES (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2320-39XX
Provides a variety of services associated with retail selling of postal and nonpostal products in a postal or nonpostal facility.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs, independently, a variety of selling services in a retail sales store involving a large inventory of sales items.
2. Prepares a daily consolidated financial report of all sales receipts for the accounting office. Maintains all accounting records of sales activities covering daily transactions.
3. Reviews fixed credit needs periodically and request adjustments. Examines display space required and inventory space necessary for the storage of sales items.
4. Ensures that adequate amount of dispaly or sales items are available at all times and recommends additional supplies to meet sales needs.
5. Services and performs minor maintenance on vending equipment.
6. Occasionally performs other job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Postmaster; Supervisor, Customer Services, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 2320-39XX|