|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
CUSTOMER RETENTION AGENT (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2320-0015
Makes outbound small business customer contacts over the phone and through email in order to inform existing business customers of current, new and enhanced USPS products, features and services offerings and campaigns in an effort to retain the current customer base.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Using a computer and headset or telephone, makes outbound courtesy calls to existing small business customers. Demonstrates courtesy, patience and professionalism while providing scripted information to customers about USPS products, services and campaigns.
2. Accesses client phone numbers and information using a computer software application. Logs call information into the software database.
3. Creates records of the contacts in a software application for referral and historical purposes.
4. Listens actively to determine customer needs and answers questions using electronic and hardcopy job aids, scripts, checklists and other information sources. Emails the customer with product or service information when requested.
5. Logs and escalates additional revenue opportunities stemming for customer contacts to the appropriate sales team.
6. Solicits customers for feedback and opinions and enters their responses into an electronic survey.
7. Perform phone number and email lookups for missing customer information and logs information into the software database.
8. Identifies and reports unusual or repetitive customer inquiries or issues affecting small business customers to Supervisors.
9. Assists Customer Care Centers and performs other customer retention and contact duties as determined by operational needs.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned
|Doc Date: 04/18/2017||Occ Code: 2320-0015|