|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
LEAD CUSTOMER CARE AGENT (P7-08)
OCCUPATION CODE: 2320-0012
Serves as a working group leader; assists Customer Care Agents with resolving inbound, outbound and complex customer contacts including but not limited to voice, emails, and online chat on USPS products and services including specialty products to residential and small business customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Serves as the primary source for work guidance and support; provides suggestions to Agents in resolving inbound, outbound and complex customer inquiries to maintain service level agreements. Serves as the subject matter expert on USPS products, service and customer experience standards.
2. Maintains a working knowledge of regulations, policies and procedures related to the Center's operations. Resolves problems that may occur during tour operations and determines when a supervisor should be involved.
3. Provides guidance on escalated contacts from Tier 1 and Tier 2 Agents; uses knowledge of the organization and customer service to obtain information and enhance agent performance and customer satisfaction. Reviews inquiries from Tier 1 and Tier 2 to determine need for escalation.
4. Researches complex problems and follows up with customers in accordance with the Center's guidelines using computer applications, electronic reference tools, the internet, and manuals.
5. Documents and monitors the status of outstanding problems and ensures they are resolved.
6. Supports the Supervisor, Quality and Training in maintaining quality performance standards and accurate information; assists Agents in following policies, procedures, and meeting service standards and guidelines.
7. Supports all Agent contacts as necessary, including overflow, handling complaints, troubleshooting problems and providing information.
8. Creates a record of the type of contact in a computerized tracking system for referral and historical purposes.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 07/02/2012||Occ Code: 2320-0012|