|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
QUALITY ASSURANCE & CONTROL ANALYST SR (IT/ASC-18)
OCCUPATION CODE: 1910-0019
Reviews new or system change business requirements to evaluate adequacy of controls. Performs end to end testing of new systems and changes to ensure system performs financial, payroll or HR functions as designed, and results are as intended. Supports Customer Acceptance Testing (CAT) by the business owner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participates in the analysis of business requirements/design documents to identify and define expected results.
2. Assists in the development of automated test scripts in an automated environment.
3. Assists management in the development of test procedures and data file to be used in end-to-end testing of financial, payroll and HR system changes or new systems.
4. Participates in testing financial, payroll and HR business requirements and systems for validity of controls and accuracy of input and output.
5. Participates in CAT testing of financial, payroll and HR applications and maintains results.
6. Reviews test plans to validate that pre-defined results are achieved; prepares reports to communicate results.
7. Identifies problem areas during testing process and prepares recommendations for necessary modifications.
8. Reviews changes for implementation of new financial, payroll and HR systems and applications; makes recommendations where applicable.
9. Provides technical and procedural guidance to lower level employees involved in reviews of financial, payroll and HR management controls.
10. Prepares national testing desk procedures and standards.
11. Performs other duties as assigned; performs other complex job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 11/30/2004||Occ Code: 1910-0019|