|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
QUALITY ASSURANCE & CONTROL ANALYST (IT/ASC-16)
OCCUPATION CODE: 1910-0018
Reviews new or system change business requirements to evaluate adequacy of controls. Assists in the performance of end to end testing of new systems and changes to ensure system performs financial, payroll or HR functions as designed, and results are as intended. Assists with Customer Acceptance Testing (CAT) by the business owner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assists in the analysis of business requirements/design documents to identify and define expected results.
2. Assists in developing test plans to evaluate effectiveness of business requirement changes in meeting pre-determined results.
3. Participates in the testing of financial, payroll and HR requirements and systems for validity and accuracy of output and input.
4. Assists in identifying problem areas and participates in making recommendations for necessary modifications to achieve pre-determined outcomes.
5. Reviews changes for implementation of new financial, payroll and HR systems and applications; makes recommendations where applicable.
6. Reviews test plans to ensure that pre-defined results are achieved; prepares reports to communicate results.
7. Assists with CAT testing of financial, payroll and HR applications.
8. Assists in preparing national testing desk procedures and standards.
9. Performs other duties as assigned; may perform other complex job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 11/30/2004||Occ Code: 1910-0018|