|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
TRAINING TECHNICIAN PEDC (P7-07)
OCCUPATION CODE: 1712-34XX
Provides technical support and serves as an instructor for craft employees in a particular area of specialization at a Postal Employee Development Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Instructs craft employees in work methods, procedures, skill requirements, duties, and responsibilities of positions and work assignments.
2. Applies accepted principles of learning to all instructor assignments.
3. Provides for each trainee the full opportunity to understand, participate in demonstrations, and discuss training ensuring that all necessary skills and knowledge have been acquired.
4. Coordinates the development of training plans for classroom and on-the-job instruction.
5. Applies the most effective technique(s) of instruction to accomplish specific learning objectives.
6. Uses a variety of training devices and visual aids.
7. Informs employees of standards and criteria used to evaluate satisfactory performance.
8. Maintains accurate training records in accordance with approved procedures.
9. Occasionally performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor assigned to the training function.
Best Qualified selection on an office wide basis regardless of craft.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 1712-34XX|