|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY ASSISTANT PDC (IT/ASC-13)
OCCUPATION CODE: 1105-2002
Procures, stores, and issues all supplies utilized in the Postal Data Center; maintains records of all equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops master supply level and schedules for supply items, and conducts periodic inventories.
2. Prepares budget estimates for supplies and equipment.
3. Establishes and maintains inventory control file of equipment, furniture, and fixtures for property control.
4. Receives and maintains custody of bids. Receives bid responses and prepares abstracts, serves as presiding officer at bid openings; and notifies successful bidder.
5. Prepares and processes purchase orders and correspondence; procures locally, from general services administration stores, and/or schedules contractors, items, and services, receives and inspects acquired property.
6. Certifies invoices for supplies, equipment and services, and corrects any discrepancies, and maintains invoice file for each vendor.
7. Has contact by phone and in person with vendors of supplies necessary for the operation of the Postal Data Center; and contact with General Services Administration to procure supplies.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 09/21/1980||Occ Code: 1105-2002|