|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
OCCUPATION CODE: 1020-01XX
Creates, designs, and prepares illustrative material in chart, graph, or poster form using various media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs art work and drawing in executing displays, posters, cover pages, charts, graphs, maps, and other similar illustrations to be used for administrative, operational, public and employee relations, and training and safety purposes.
2. Designs and creates material from verbal or written instructions, usually of a general nature, or provides suggestions for appropriate designs and layouts to present ideas of others, either pictorially or graphically or both.
3. Prepares visual aid slides for training and other purposes.
4. Selects and uses a variety of media, including oil, water color, wash, crayon, pen and ink, and pencil.
5. In addition, may perform the following duties: paint signs for use in lobbies, workrooms, and outside areas; perform gold leaf lettering on doors; prepare drawings of floor plans and of structural and mechanical modifications; letter racks and cases; and reproduce material by the silk screen copying process.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 1020-01XX|