|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
CUSTOMER SERVICES CLERK (SFS) (P7-07)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0530-0006
Performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties related to stamps and stamp product orders, subscription services, deposit accounts and customer account maintenance.
This position is for use in the Stamp Fulfillment Service Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Reviews, researches, composes, types, and signs correspondence related to stamps and stamp products regarding customer inquiries, subscription services, deposit accounts, and customer account maintenance.
2. Advises customers of procedures for stamp and stamp products order services; provides general stamp and stamp product information via correspondence or telephone.
3. Resolves customer and subscriber complaints and problems; makes referrals to other areas for resolution, if appropriate.
4. Takes all actions necessary to open and close accounts; processes exchanges, stock returns, automatic charge authorizations, and partial and full claims; prepares vouchers; may order stamp stock from vaults and have accountability.
5. Maintains all necessary files, records, and mailing lists; operates all standard office equipment including FAX.
6. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 04/15/2005||Occ Code: 0530-0006|