|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
ACCOUNTING SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (IT/ASC-13)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0525-0005
Serves as initial point of contact and provides support for inquiries related to accounting procedures and processing assuring user problems are resolved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to and records inquiries, phone and written, related to accounting processing, procedures, and problems.
2. Performs initial analysis on inquiries and resolves routine requests.
3. Routes problems for higher level review and resolution in a timely manner.
4. Documents and monitors the status of problems until they are resolved.
5. Assists in identifying accounting-related system problems and suggests changes
6. Performs other duties as assigned; occasionally performs other complex job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 11/29/2004||Occ Code: 0525-0005|