|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
ACCOUNTING SUPPORT SPECIALIST (IT/ASC-15)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0525-0004
Serves as initial point of contact and provides support for the full range of potential inquiries related to accounting procedures and processing assuring that complex problems are resolved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives and logs complex or unusual reports related to accounting processing, procedures and problems.
2. Responds to and records inquiries, phone and written, related to accounting processing, procedures and problems.
3. Routes problems for higher level review and resolution in a timely manner.
4. Analyzes and resolves the full range of potential accounting inquiries within established service standards.
5. Documents and monitors the status of outstanding problems to ensure they are resolved.
6. Identifies accounting related system problems, makes recommendations for changes and coordinates their reporting and resolution.
7. Performs other duties as assigned; may perform other complex job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 11/29/2004||Occ Code: 0525-0004|