|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
GRP LDR DATA CONVERSION OPERATOR (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0356-10XX
Provides technical guidance and leadership for a group of data conversion operators; performs data conversion keying functions; and routine administrative tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides technical guidance and leadership for a group of data conversion operators.
2. Adjusts operator assignments and ensures the timely completion of work in accordance with accepted standards.
3. Maintains the daily time and attendance records for the assigned employees; enters time and attendance data; and verifies and corrects time records.
4. Maintains performance records; conducts keyer performance evaluation review procedures and maintains records.
5. Operates data conversion equipment, keying data required by the operation.
6. Provides continuous training to assigned employees, including classroom, on-the-job, and remedial training, as required by the supervisor.
7. Occasionally performs other job-related tasks to support the primary duties.
Supervisor, Remote Encoding Operations, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 05/31/1995||Occ Code: 0356-10XX|