|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
MAIL MESSENGER COORDINATOR (K7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0305-0005
Coordinates the overall internal mail messenger service, including the separation and distribution of preferential mail, publications, notices, directives, and other publications among several adjacent buildings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible for the collection, separation, and delivery of all inter-office mail to appropriate offices and buildings.
2. Separates and distributes publications, notices, directives, and other issuances for delivery to internal offices.
3. Ties out and dispatches official mailings.
4. Signs for accountable mail, delivers within the buildings, obtains signatures, and maintains records and receipts.
5. Responsible for pick-up and delivery to the appropriate distribution point all local and outgoing mail for processing.
6. Coordinates the activities of mail messenger/drivers.
7. Occasionally performs other job-related tasks as assigned.
Reports to supervisor of unit to which assigned.
Senior Qualified when filled from the same level and occupational group (preferred duty assignment). Best Qualified when filled from any other position.
|Doc Date: 11/16/2012||Occ Code: 0305-0005|