|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
DATA COLL TECH (P7-07)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0301-69XX
Collects, records, and analyzes a variety of statistical data on selected operating and financial activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collects, records, and analyzes statistical data under any number of national data collection systems.
2. Operates computer equipment to enter data; recognizes diagnostic messages and takes appropriate actions; and performs data transfer functions through telecommunications systems.
3. Reviews input and output data to determine accuracy and compliance with national programs. Analyzes and edits data to detect and correct errors.
4. Updates national data bases; maintains and updates records and files.
5. Participates in data collection activities in support of special studies or national programs.
6. Reads and interprets reference manuals and other written materials.
7. May drive a vehicle to other facilities when work assignments require.
8. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 04/01/2005||Occ Code: 0301-69XX|