|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
GRP LDR ADMIN CLERK (PDC) (IT/ASC-10)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0301-5320
Leads a large group of employees or personally performs a variety of clerical and administrative duties in support of the activities of a postal data center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Leads employees or personally performs the processing of computer output bursters and related equipment.
2. Leads employees or personally operates duplicating machines and related equipment.
3. Leads employees or personally controls the maintenance of supply and equipment inventories, including filling of requisitions.
4. Leads employees or personally performs the processing of incoming mail, including logging and distribution, throughout the postal data center.
5. Leads employees or personally picks up and dispatches outgoing mail.
6. Leads employees or personally delivers and picks up supplies, equipment, mail, and passengers throuhgout the metropolitan area.
7. Leads employees or personally purchases supplies and equipment.
8. Leads employees or personally receives and examines incoming supplies and equipment.
9. Leads employees or personally performs minor maintenance on office equipment.
10. Leads employees or personally performs intra-office mail messenger services.
11. Shifts and schedules employees between work units as workload dictates; maintains records of materials, equipment, mail, and other items received by the unit.
12. Ensures that equipment and supplies are available for use by unit employees.
13. Has occasional contact with employees of local business firms for purchases of supplies and equipment.
14. Performs other related accounting and disbursing duties in support of the postal data center.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 05/12/1989||Occ Code: 0301-5320|