|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK PDC (IT/ASC-09)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0301-2073
Performs a wide variety of office clerical, administrative and data disposition duties in support of the activities of a PDC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Processes computer data output on busrster, decollator, or envelope stuffer for disposition.
2. Operates duplication devices such as Xerox and multilith machines.
3. Assists in the control and maintenance of supply and equipment inventories and fills requisitions.
4. Processes incoming mail; logs and distributes.
5. Picks up and dispatches outgoing mail.
6. Provides intra-office messenger service.
7. Makes local purchases of supplies and equipment.
8. Operates a government owned vehicle in the transportation of mail, supplies, and passengers between the office and terminals.
9. Receives and examines incoming supplies and equipment.
10. May perform minor maintenance on office equipment.
11. Has occasional contact with employees of local business firms for purchases of supplies and equipment.
12. Performs other assigned duties in support of primary duties.
Supervisor or manager of unit to which assigned.
INF TCH/ACCT SRV CTR
|Doc Date: 01/01/1980||Occ Code: 0301-2073|