|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
OFFICE CLK VEHICLE OPERATIONS (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0301-04XX
Performs miscellaneous office clerical and typing duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Types from handwritten or other drafts, letters, memorandums, schedules, and reports; sets up the typed material in accordance with prescribed format, and assembles it for initialing, signing and dispatch.
2. Answers telephone calls to determine the nature of the call and refers to proper person for reply; in absences of superiors, answers routine questions.
3. Verifies the hours worked and absence on employee timecards. Computes the total hours worked. Makes certain that leave is properly identified. Provides information to employees on rules and regulations concerning leave. Compiles from time and attendance cards data used for preparation of man-hour reports.
4. Maintains accident register recording such information as date, time of accident, vehicle involved, parties involved, amount of damage, and description of accident; maintains accident files. Maintain follow-up on correspondence relating to accident.
5. Establishes and maintains required files; maintains a master set of scheduled vehicle runs, posting changes as they are approved.
6. As directed, prepares vehicle utilization survey charts and graphs from data obtained from prescribed forms.
7. Performs other clerical duties, as assigned.
Supervisor, Transportation Operations, or other designated supervisor.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 0301-04XX|