|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
ASSIGNMENT CLK (P7-07)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0212-05XX
Schedules employees in relation to their work assignments, tours, basic workweek, and vacation schedules to ensure an effective working schedule between management and employees.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Makes daily assignments of substitutes to replace scheduled and unscheduled absences.
2. Reviews employee requests for changes in schedules or assignments and makes recommendations as appropriate, consistent with regulations and procedures.
3. Assists in assigning vacation schedules, tours, and basic workweek with specific quotas, in accordance with instructions.
4. Maintains records, rosters, and charts, including but not limited to tour schedule charts, seniority standings, employee complements, basic workweeks, and vacation schedules.
5. Prepares postings of routes or job vacancies and processes the bids and/or applications according to established procedures.
6. Performs other job related tasks in support of primary duties.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
KEY POSITION REFERENCE:
|Doc Date: 11/02/1994||Occ Code: 0212-05XX|