|List of Positions||U.S.Postal Service|
HR CLERK - SAFETY (P7-06)
OCCUPATION CODE: 0203-0013
Performs administrative duties in the Human Resources Safety functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs any one or a combination of the duties listed below.
2. Opens and reviews letters, emails and other correspondence pertaining to human resources Safety matters; scans, forwards and or otherwise processes in accordance with established policies and procedures.
3. Maintains various human resources records by performing such operations as scanning and filing employee records, posting actions taken concerning employees, adding names to and removing them from registers and rosters, and filing official papers in personnel folders.
4. Furnishes information to field employees and applicants (e.g., prepare letters, memos, and other documents) about Safety processes, policies and programs, through face-to-face, telephone, and or email interactions following established, documented procedures.
5. Establishes, stores, and archives sensitive electronic and paper files and records. Ensures the security of sensitive employee information, records, and files.
6. Enters, tracks, monitors, and reconciles data in computer database systems, according to established policies and procedures. Generates standard reports as necessary.
Supervisor of unit to which assigned.
|Doc Date: 06/24/2017||Occ Code: 0203-0013|